Be the star of your next holiday party!
These mini sausage rolls are sure to be a BIG HIT with all your guests! Here at Mac McGee Irish Pub in Roswell, Chef Larry makes pork sausage from scratch, but to minimize stress and time, we recommend using your favorite pre-made sausage for this recipe. ENJOY! Please comment to let us know how they turned out and feel free to inquire about our sausage recipe if you want to go the extra mile!
- Sheets of your favorite puff pastry brand
- Your favorite pork sausage
- 1 full egg + 2 egg yolks + splash of whole milk = egg wash
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Parchment Paper
- Knife (pastry knife if you want to be fancy)
- Pastry brush
- Cookie Sheet
- Cut pastry squares diagonally to make triangles.
- Scoop small balls of sausage onto pastry.
- Fold over and press together at edges, using fork.
- Brush egg wash onto each pastry triangle.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper, spray with favorite non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 for convection or 450 for electric ovens for 10 minutes, check every 5 after until GBD (golden brown & delicious)!
- Sprinkle parsley on rolls, serve with homemade honey mustard & ENJOY!